Journey

Sunday 3 January 2010

Two of the eye shimmer things have arrived - the bronze and the brown.

All I can say is they're definitely muuuuch more different (in a negative way) than what I expected in terms of smell and colour (one of them really smells like a crayon =.=).

I don't even know which colour is supposed to be which, but going by instinct, the brown has a very reddish hue, and the bronze is rather orangey.

I hope the other 3 that are on they're way will turn out to be much better.

Anyway, a new year brings a new blogskin and I won't be touching this one for a while until I can arse myself to do so again. (Burn your eyes with the pink!)

It's 1AM and I should've been asleep two hours ago, but I'm still wired from my venti toffee nut latte and the adrenaline of WoWing. I think I've died a total of 5 times today, and joined a guild too. But, I've finally hit level 60!

I'll be buying WotLK this coming Saturday ($69.90 =.=), after I pick up my mouse (hopefully) from Ban Leong.

About 5-6 months ago, my beloved Razer died. I finally arsed myself to go down to get it looked it, but as they couldn't find any fault with it immediately, it would have to be retained. And if they do find fault with it, they'll give me a new mouse (:

Definitely keeping my fingers crossed that my mouse didn't decide to heal itself over the last 5 months where it wasn't in usage.

Time to sleep now, good night!

0 comments: