Journey

Wednesday 16 December 2009

I like makeup and WoW.

Haven't WoWed properly for three days.

Day 1
Was having a killer headache. The screen was making my head spin. Not that I got much sleep that night; my family was being characteristically thoughtless, making a lot of noise and talking loudly, etc.

Day 2
WoW maintenance.

Day 3 (today)
Mc's not playing tonight so it would be rather pointless to, as I wouldn't have my 3x exp.
And the mobs that I have to kill for my quest, ohmygod.

Stupid raptor herd.

They stand so close together, it's quite hard to single-pull for a noob like me.

I logged in, mounted up, ran to the herd, dismounted, whacked the shit out of two raptors, then ran back. Poor Mezzrath.


And, O2Skin is having another sale. Feeling damn super tempted to put money down on makeup again but... I think I really should stop buying cosmetics.

My stash is.. rather large.. for my standards. I always thought that oh, I just need some foundation, eyeshadow, blusher and lipstick, maybe some eyeliner and then I'm set.

Except that once I started buying makeup, I couldn't.. stop..

This is what I have so far (whatever I can remember):

Base
- ZA Foundation (with free pink casing and free refill)
- Silkygirl foundation
- Silkygirl pressed powder

Eyes
- 28 neutral palette from Magical Tannsu
- Silkygirl quad
- Two Silkygirl duos
- Amuse palette (12 shades, super shimmery and pigmented)
- Amura palette (12 shades, 'nuff said)
- IN2It quad
- Some random Japanese brand with 5 colours
- Elizabeth Arden duo
- Elizabeth Arden quad
- Three Silkygirl eyeliners
- Silkygirl mascara

Cheeks
- Silkygirl blush
- Silkygirl duo-blush thing
- IN2IT cream blush

Lips
- YSL lipstick
- Dior lipstick
- Silkygirl lipgloss
- many many random glosses
- Lipice lipbalm
- MAC lipstick (which I got as a free gift, and I've never used it cuz well, it's called 'Strange and Exotic', i.e. dark purple and shimmery. And I can't exchange it cuz they put an X on the tag at the bottom =.=)

Mixed
- YSL palette (I use only the eyeshadows)
- Two Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow/lipstick/blusher palettes

So... I really should stop buying makeup =/ (Ya la, I very cheapo; most of the items are from Silkygirl, and most of the branded makeup was either inherited from my mum and my aunt, save for the YSL and Dior lipstick, which my mum bought for me.)

Need to save for Wrath of the Lich King.

Yes, I like makeup and WoW.

Cannot ah?

0 comments: