Journey

Thursday 17 December 2009

Of Backpacks and Shoes

Okay, I seem to have gotten the blogging bug back in me now after a rather long hiatus of irregular blogging.

So today, Yueshi and I left the office early for lunch at KAP's McDonalds, before heading to Queensway Shopping Centre to get quotations.

Everything was fine and dandy, laughing at people, laughing at each other, laughing at ourselves, until we got off 61, opposite our destination.

We alighted, opened up our umbrellas to shield ourselves against the rather heavy drizzle when not too long after we've walked a way from the bus stop, did the godforsaken rain come down in torrents.

Needless to say, my bottom half was drenched - my jeans and my sneakers. Ohgod, it was soooo uncomfortable walking around in squishy shoes and soggy toes after that. Oh, and my ugly backpack got wet too =/

So we went around countless (okay la, about 5-6) printing shops to get various quotations for stuff.

And then I saw this backpack. Already feeling a bit effy about my drenched one and it being ugly, I decided to purchase another backpack in the spur of the moment. Turns out, it's actually quite nice. It's black with the words 'cher' in grey printed all over it, with reddish-pink hearts between words. I don't know why 'cher' but hey, it looks pretty good. For $19.90.

But what got me was this:


In case you can't read it (sorry lah, I have a lousy camera on my phone. Blame Sony Ericsson for designing the phone that way. And I hope you didn't read it, because the text is awfully fuzzy and would murder your optic nerves), here it is:

"Welcome you choose Adab product
you be incompliance with right product
discontented please direction divide
mmelt business replaceat 7 soon.once
more thank your enough buy Adab product,
if will give you immortal fashion."

HAHAHAHAHAH.

0 comments: