Journey

Sunday 27 December 2009

Of Makeup, WoW and Christmas Haul

I said I wouldn't buy anymore makeup but in the last few days...

I've bought one single eyeshadow from O2Skin (special price, $3.90, usual $15.90). I would've gotten more, but I wasn't sure about wearing the other colours apart from my usual neutrals so I just bought one.

And I've also bought about, four five eye shimmer stick thingies from my sister's blogshop in the following colours:
1. Gold
2. Silver
3. Bronze (added it in here cuz I thought it'd be more.. apt.)
4. Brown
5. Black
*Edit; It's now five eye shimmer thingies from said blogshop because she was short of one to reach her capping. So as I was debating between a brown and a bronze (duuuuuuh) previously, I decided to do her a favour and grab the bronze one. Well, the rest of the colours available weren't exactly my type - blue, pink, green and all that. Excitedly awaiting the arrival of the shimmer things!

$1.80 for the first 2, and $1.40 for the second two, because they were from different suppliers. I have yet to receive them though.

On a WoW note, I'm 18 levels away from spending $69.90 on Wrath of the Lich King T____T
*Edit; I'm 11 levels away!

Anyways, this is what I've gotten for Christmas!

1. Wizards from Yueshi. It's a compilation of wizard/mage/warlock stories from many writers.
2. Handphone strap thing from Sarah
3. Pouch thing from Sarah
4. Box of Kinder Bueno from Samantha
5. Pearl pink bag
6. Eyeshadow/Blush Palette (The Body Shop) from my aunts
7. A gigantic box of cotton buds from Mum
8. Angpow from Mum & Dad

And of course, my WoW Battlechest and monthcard from boyfriend, as a combined anniversary/Christmas gift ^^

It's time to sleep now; I have to get up earlier tomorrow because we have sold the car and therefore, will have to drag our own lazy asses to church.

Good night, world.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments: