Journey

Monday 18 January 2010

NYX Haul!

I've already broken my makeup ban (like duh).

My haul isn't in my hands yet, and won't be until a good 5-6 weeks later.

Why?

Because I've cracked and hopped on the NYX spree, where NYX Cosmetics is holding a 1USD sale. Of course there will be the handling and shipping fee and all that jazz but still, good deals!

I've gotten for myself two lippies and a jumbo lip pencil. No eyeshadows! I've more than enough and I think I should really start looking into other MU products, namely lipsticks/glosses and blushers.

Lippes I've gotten are in the shades Peach Love and Sierra, and the jumbo lip pencil in Honey.

Really can't wait for my haul to arrive and finally use the lippes.

I hope to the gods that the colours will suit me. The bloody swatches on the site are nowhere near the actual product colour AT ALL. Gosh, I had to do soooooo much research just to settle on the two lippies. And I was really bummed that the shades that were highly raved about by MU bloggers/onsugarettes/youtubers weren't available for the sale. Especially Circe.

If the two lippies that I get are awesome, I might just shell out a little more money to get Circe. I know the spreer and Magical Tannsu both stock it!

BUT. I found that the jumbo lip pencil came in Honey! Better than nothing, yeah? I love nude shades. Now I hope I won't have corpse lips when I slick it on. But oh well, I could always use it as a base (:

I wanted to get some jumbo eye pencils as well, but none of the shades on sale interested me.

Then I had to tell myself to STOP looking at that bloody tempting (and confuzzling) site (DAMN YOU LOUSY SWATCHES) because I wasn't even supposed to be buying any MU until after CNY, but who can pass up such a steal??

Can't wait for my babies to arrive! <3

0 comments: