Journey

Saturday 23 January 2010

Love in a Little Jar of Magic

I've been dying to try out MAC Paint Pots and when I received a newsletter on a certain new product, I was well over the moon.

So my two brand new purchases are the eyeshadow creams from Magical Tannsu that I tweeted about last night in Rose Beige and Precious Metals, at SGD$10.90 each (and I get a free small synthetic brush cuz I bought two).

Image taken from Magical Tannsu

My mum very nicely sponsored me one jar after I told her about why I wanted it because it can be used as an eyeshadow on its own, and can also be used as an eyeshadow base. (Ok la, I bugged her last night and this morning too.)

These eyeshadow creams are not the exact dupes of the MAC Paint Pots which cost well over SGD$30 for one (and waaaaaaay over my budget as well), but for it's purposes, I say it would be a rather good substitute. I even asked Magical Tannsu if it was similar to the MAC Paint Pots and she said that while the colour payoff isn't as good as the Paint Pots, it's easier to blend. Also, there isn't a lot of moisture in this little jar of magic and so it shouldn't crease. PERFECT RIGHT? Hmm, I wonder if the Rose Beige one be used as a base for blusher..

Of course, boyfriend isn't exactly estatic about my recent hauling. He originally wanted me to stop buying makeup until after CNY and I had brought down the semi-ban to buying one jar after my internship (for fear of it being OOS) and buying another one after CNY if I liked the one I got.

But since my mum is sponsoring me one jar and I get a free brush if I buy two, he relented (maybe cuz I don't have such things in my modest MU collection, unless you want to count the eye shimmer things I 'depotted' into lousy screw top jars) and I ordered my babies this morning (: Hopefully, I'll be able to get them tomorrow! Magical Tannsu has meetups at Kovan Station on Sundays which is awesooooooooome.

I shall now nom on my lontong.

AND I'M TOTALLY CRAVING PIZZA AND PASTA NAO. KTHXBAI.

0 comments: